6 month contract available for a BOHS P402 qualified Asbestos Surveyor to join an enthusiastic team, delivering Asbestos Consultancy to a wide range of clients within the public sector.
- BOHS P402 Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings is essential.
- Experience of undertaking various asbestos surveys to a variety of commercial and domestic properties
- Contractor Management
- Carrying out ‘Management’, ‘Refurbishment and Demolition’ Surveys on domestic and commercial premises as well as schools, NHS and other public sector buildings.
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients, contractors and their representatives as well as members of the public
- Other duties as requested by the Head of Health, Safety & Compliance to help and support with growth/demands.
- A full UK driving license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible (some out of hours and weekend work will apply)