Northern Ireland Housing Executive
WE BUILD ON AMBITION. YOURS.
The Housing Executive is a place of ambition. We are Northern Ireland’s strategic housing authority and its largest landlord - with a duty of care to many thousands of residents. Our aim is to enhance the social fabric of our communities, enabling people to shape their present and their future. To achieve this, we need committed, talented individuals.
Our Asset Management Directorate currently has a wide range of opportunities in the fields of:
• Compliance, Health & Safety
• Project Delivery
• Procurement & Programme Management
In order to help you reach your full potential, the Housing Executive offers a wide range of benefits and rewards that encompass salary, incentives, health and personal well-being, and work-life balance for all employees. We are seeking to recruit for the following vacancy:
Asbestos Compliance Officer
Salary: £26,470 - £34,106
Essential Qualification Criteria:
Candidates must have:
- P402 or equivalent Certificate of Competency; and
- a degree or an equivalent 3rd level qualification in a relevant Building/Construction Discipline plus at least 2 years’ relevant post qualification experience.
- a BTEC Higher or equivalent qualification in a relevant Building/Construction Discipline plus at least 3 years’ relevant post qualification experience.
Exceptionally candidates who do not hold the above level of qualification but who have 5 years’ relevant experience may be considered
Further information, including detailed job requirements and application form, is available, from our website at nihe.gov.uk/jobs
or by: Telephone: 03448 920900
Applications will open on Thursday 7th March 2019 and the closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm Thursday 21st March 2019.
The Northern Ireland Housing Executive is an equal opportunities employer. It particularly welcomes applications from members of the protestant community who are currently under represented in parts of its workforce.