A confident Area Services Manager to join a key client in a mobile role, based in Reading.
Your new company
The company are one of the largest FM providers in the country who offer superior integrated facilities management, facilities management, property maintenance, and facilities services to a vast portfolio of clients. Sectors include defence, life science, professional services, high-tech manufacturing, public and utilities.
The core facilities management services include: mechanical and electrical engineering, information technology (IT), reactive building maintenance, special projects, hard and soft services.
The reputation has been built on a safety-first culture and a collaborative approach to facilities management, delivering value to their customers.
Your new role
Your local office will be Reading, but this a mobile role covering the surrounding area including some parts of London. You will carry out statutory inspections and site visits throughout the clients portfolio.
As Area Service Manager, you will have operational, safety and financial ownership of the business across a wide geographic area, ensuring key performance targets are maintained and establishing and maintaining key business relationships across the client estate.
- To take overall responsibility for the quality and the day to day delivery of all maintenance services.
- Drive operational excellence and consistency across a wide geographical engineering team.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all technical aspects.
- Minimise engineering and financial risk through the implementation of robust processes & procedures.
- Develop a high performing team that exceeds expectations on service excellence through first class management, leadership, customer focus, training and development.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience of working on a large FM contract for a blue chip organisation, with a strong level of customer service and excellent communication skills. You must be highly motivated and have managed and deployed mobile maintenance services.
You must have a technical qualification to ONC/HNC level (Mechanical or Electrical principles) and a Health and Safety certificate (NEBOSH or IOSH).
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to join one of the largest FM providers in the UK, with excellent potential to develop in future.
You will receive a salary between £32,000-£38,000 (DOE) plus a company car/allowance, 25 days holiday + BH's, pension and private healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.