Shirley Parsons are currently working with a the UK's leading provider of integrated professional support service solutions. We are assisting in building their teams in recruiting for both Air Quality and Acoustics Consultants to be based in Central London. Working on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK. These are the perfect opportunities to step up to a role within an established consultancy to further professional development and increase project experience and skill-sets.
- Drafting technical reports and marking-up architectural/engineering plans as well as working through data management and computer modelling.
- You will be a key point of contact liaising with consultants, engineers, architects and public bodies and reporting during formal meetings.
- Travel to sites to undertake noise and vibration measurements and sound insulation tests, / Air Quality tests, predominantly in the London and South East area.
- Update and maintain technical databases, process and analyse the measurement of data and undertake noise calculations and acoustic computer modelling.
- 1-2 Years of Project experience, ideally both in building acoustics and environmental noise or air quality.
- Working knowledge of current standards and guidance documents commonly used.
- A degree in acoustics / audio (or a related discipline), / air quality/ the IOA Diploma or equivalent.
- A full UK driving licence.
Reference: EN 13518